FAPEL (www.fapel.net ) is the Federation of Associations Free Schools Parents in Catalonia.
This federation groups AMPAS from more than 700 private schools in Catalonia.
As has become tradition, FAPEL asked to Nexus Global Communications and University Day, the conception, organization, promotion and management of this new edition of its College Fair. This Fair is focused on students from last course –Y11, 12 and 13- of its member schools. The main goal of the Fair is give the possibility to students from member schools a lot of options in a university education, in a national and international level. All member schools are convened by FAPEL, first of all by a circular and, later, inviting one by one each center via meeting with the management of each center. Besides the III FAPEL UNIVERSITY DAY BARCELONA, this year we celebrate, as NOVELTY, our first edition of I FAPEL UNIVERSITY DAY LLEIDA.
In both cases, the event program includes two round of presentation per university and college fair in which educational counselors, students and familiars could attend, in a direct way, all explications from university representatives and solve some doubt about scholarships, lifestyle, study programs, among others.
- A space will be adapted where universities could have their stand (school provide table and chairs) and they could deal personally the students, families and teachers, and explain with whole details their studies programs and solve doubts or questions.
- Due to the great success that had to do outdoors, in this new edition the fair will be made with the protection of individual tents for each university and space to ensure a comfortable flow from the audience.
- There will be several rooms in which universities could explain their programs (via speech or through video) in turns. Short presentations of about 10 minutes duration approximate each one.
- From 14h to 16h university representatives and educational counselors of schools can talk while enjoying the food.
- Everyone will be identified, making easy the spontaneous conversations. Tables will be organized in a way that universities and schools match and there will be a previous task of introducing assistants.
- In order to make the assistance fluent and not to make massif the event, schools will be coming throughout the day in shifts. In the last edition, we will have nearly 1600 students only in the morning. At this time, it is scheduled to receive, in an equally staggered form, a greater number of students.
Celebrating the fair (not presentations) outdoors, assistants circulation and the attention from universities will be much comfortable than the first event.
During last editions, we asked students students who attended about the usefulness of the Fair and the degree of satisfaction was very high. In this video, you could see a summary of the journey and some testimonials: https://vimeo.com/128056359
* Booking participation in any of the UDAY FAPEL before 30th of June, we will give you a BONUS (valid as free participation by the same number of contracted events) for our large-format events (For example: Gijon UDAY or Tenerife UDAY). Look Ours National Events resume.
Schools that have confirmed their attendance:
La Miranda, El Brot, Cultural de Badalona, La Farga, La Vall, Xal.loc, Montserrat, GOART, Pineda, Liceo Italiano de Barcelona, Hammelin Laie, Arrels-Blanquerna, Les Alzines, Canigó, La Miranda, Petit Estel.la Nova, Turó and Viaró. During these months will get more participating schools that are now to be confirmed.
Data previous edition
Students assistance from last courses: 1,564 students
La Farga, La Vall, Xal.loc, Montserrat, GOART, Pineda, Liceo Italiano de Barcelona, Hammelin Laie, Arrels-Blanquerna, Les Alzines, Canigó, La Miranda, Petit Estel.la Nova, Turó and Viaró.
Elisava, Geneva Business School, Hult Business School, IDEP, ESERP, Universidad de Barcelona, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Universidad Pompeu Fabra, Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya, ESPRI, La Salle, EUNCET, ESIC, ESDI, Monash University, Glion, Melbourne University, Swiss Education Group, European University, Les Roches Marbella, Turisme San Ignasi, AGM, IE University, CEU-Abat Oliba, Blanquerna, ESADE, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
FAPEL UNIVERSITY DAY LLEIDA
This year, as new, in addition to the III FAPEL BARCELONA UNIVERSITY DAY also we celebrated a first edition of I FAPEL LLEIDA UNIVERSITY DAY. Ajuntament of Lleida, FAPEL, Nexus and University Day summon all students last 3 courses all the (public and private) schools in the city and metropolitan area. So, in addition to private colleges, goal of all our fairs, we include in the invitation to all public and subsidized schools and institutes in the area.
There has been no previous edition
* Booking participation in any of the UDAY FAPEL before 30th of June, we will give you a BONUS (valid as free participation by the same number of contracted events) for our large-format events (For example: Gijon UDAY or Tenerife UDAY). Look Ours National Events resume. We recommend formalizing your participation as soon as possible.
To avoid delays and last minute rush, the amount of the invoice in order to enjoy any edition of FAPEL UNIVERSITY DAY, must have previously received the holding thereof. Without having paid in advance will not be shall participate in this edition.
More information, questions or comments:
University Day – email@example.com
MADRID +34 914 361 303
BARCELONA +34 932 556 112